Acceptable Use Policy
- This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) describes the proper and prohibited use of Digital Sky Solutions Corp services (“Services”) as provided in the Dedicated File Server Hosting Agreement (the “Agreement”). This Policy is designed as a guideline and is not exhaustive as such. As agreed, the policy can be modified from time to time effective as set out in the Agreement.
- The Services allow the Customer to store and retrieve data through which you can interact with the Internet users, and send and retrieve various information.
- Digital Sky Solutions Corp does not monitor or censor the information the Customer may make available or collect through the use of the Services with the exception of systems and network resources monitoring. However, Digital Sky Solutions Corp will act upon Policy violations when such are discovered during regular monitoring processes or reported toDigital Sky Solutions Corp.
- Digital Sky Solutions Corp reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
- revise this Acceptable Use Policy;
(b) remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, your violation of any conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy.Digital Sky Solutions Corp’s right to remove inappropriate content under this Policy shall not place an obligation onDigital Sky Solutions Corp to monitor or exert editorial control over the content of data stored, used or disseminated by the Customer.
- The Customer agrees not to use or allow access toDigital Sky Solutions Corp services to:
- create or maintain software download or distribution sites or sites created for the purpose of mass distribution of software products;
- create or maintain sites that generate system errors or exceptions that disrupt servers’ performance or cause server-wide outages. This includes overriding or avoiding system settings and restrictions imposed by the terms of services;
- violate any applicable laws, regulations, or other provisions having the force of law, either intentionally or unintentionally;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication;
- upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that:
(i) prohibits from transmitting or posting by law, or by contractual or fiduciary relationship;
(ii) facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
(iii) falsifies origin by forging TCP/IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message header, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic;
(iv) interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
(v) infringes or contributes to any infringement of any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
(vi) is or may be considered unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail, spam, spamvertisements, make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
(vii) contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors, or any other computer code, files, or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(viii) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of privacy;
(ix) is of adult nature, pornographic, or harmful to minors;
(x) promotes illegal activity, including providing instructions for illegal activity, or transmitting, disseminating or offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, or furnishing false data on any sign-up form, contract or online application or registration, or the fraudulent use of any information obtained through the use of the services including use of credit card numbers; or
(xi) exploits the images of children or discloses personally identifiable information belonging to children.
6. If Digital Sky Solutions Corp determines that you have violated the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, that determination, made at Digital Sky Solutions Corp ’s sole discretion, is grounds for immediate termination of the Agreement without notice or penalty toDigital Sky Solutions Corp .
Digital Sky Solutions Corp respects the right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information Digital Sky Solutions Corp may collect, and how it might use this information.
Digital Sky Solutions Corp will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, credit card information or e-mail address) that a customer voluntarily provides.
Use of Information
Before Digital Sky Solutions Corp collects any personally identifiable information, it will provide an explanation to the Customer of the possible use of such data. The information supplied will be used by Digital Sky Solutions Corp to respond to inquiries, supply requested information on Digital Sky Solutions Corp products, or track work orders place with Digital Sky Solutions Corp. Authorized third parties may be utilized by Digital Sky Solutions Corp to collect, track and process such information. If such information is stored by Digital Sky Solutions Corp electronically and the Customer would like it removed or modified, the Customer may contact Digital Sky Solutions Corp, it will use reasonable efforts to comply with the Customers request.